Friday, November 15, 2013

The Seasons move on

This is the first day since the geese started flocking up to head south that I have not heard a single goose in the sky. I guess their inner clock told them better get going south. Lucky geese,I wish them a safe winter in the south.  all my life I have loved to see them every fall and spring and I spent many hours looking and listening to them as they flew fly by in their V formations.I have seen our Canada geese in different parts of the world and I always felt a kinship with them.They made me feel as tho' I were seeing  old familiar friends. I wish them all a safe flight down to their wintering grounds and I await their arrival in the spring already. Something good to look forward to after a hard cold winter. Look on my website at winstonwuttunee.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment